In this article we have featured king von net worth, King Von, aka Dayvon Daquan Bennett, was an American rapper and singer. He became a viral sensation after publishing Crazy Story and Problems. The estimated net worth of King Von at the time of his death was $1 million.
The talented rap game of King Von caught the attention of Lil Durk, who launched him into the music scene. King Von launched a string of hits that earned him a title on the competitive scene after Lil Durk admitted him to his record label. Unknown facts about King Von are illuminated by information on his net worth.
In the early hours of Friday morning, Chicago rapper King Von was shot and killed. Two groups of people engaged in a shootout after a fight broke out at the Monaco Hookah Lounge on Trinity Avenue in the city, according to police. He was 26 years old.
APD announced on Saturday that a suspect was in treatment at Grady Hospital in Atlanta for a gunshot wound after being issued a warrant for his arrest in King Von’s death. APD said in a statement that Bennett’s homicide was closed with this arrest.
The Atlanta Police Department, or at least the Atlanta Police Department and two other men who were also critically wounded, were still investigating the rapper’s death when authorities were investigating how Dayvon Daquan Bennett, born Dayvon Daquan Bennett, died.
King Von Rapping Career (king von net worth)
“Welcome to King Von’s Official YouTube Channel.” reads the YouTube bio. Get all King Von videos, audios, and official content here.
On Chicago’s South Side, King Von was born Dayvon Bennett and raised in the violent O Block neighborhood. Lil Durk’s Only the Family collective welcomed King Von into their ranks in 2018 after he began rapping.
The following year, King Von released Crazy Story, which racked up over 200 million streams. His debut album Grandson, Volume 2 followed a year later. The album reached Billboard 200. Stay tuned for King Von’s come up by following him on social media and streaming platforms.” In addition, he has over 1,220,159,558 views on his YouTube channel as of September 2021.
Lessons from the life of King Von, king von net worth Secret
1. Never let anyone know how much money you have.
2. Do not let them know where you are headed.
3. Never rely on anyone.
4. Do not become addicted to your own supply.
5. Never sell crack at your resting place.
6. That goddamn credit has to die. You can forget about a crackhead paying you back.
8. Never carry any weight on your shoulders.
9. The word consignment is strong. Only for the live men, not for the freshmen. Say hell no if you don’t have the clientele. It doesn’t matter if it rains sleets hails or snows, they’re gonna want their money.
10. Be careful with whom you associate and make sure they are genuine friends.
11. If you’re not in a relationship, don’t jump into one just to avoid being alone.
12. Love yourself, in order to love others the way they deserve to be loved.
13. Life is very short and you should appreciate every day to the fullest, don’t just do something because everyone else is doing it.
14. You have to be able to love yourself first before you can expect anyone else to.
15. Sometimes ending a bad relationship is just as important for your health as beginning a good one.
16. Don’t let your past define you, only use it as motivation to be better than yesterday
How did King Von earn money?
YouTube and singing were King Von’s main sources of income. His social media accounts and internet fans numbered in the millions. In addition to Instagram, Facebook ads, donations, TikTok, Twitter, and campaigns, Von could make money from a variety of options.
Hip-hop artists like Rod Wave, Jimmie Allen, Pardison Fontaine, Mooski, and King Von made a huge fortune in the music industry. Furthermore, his YouTube channel was active. He was able to make a better living from it.
In November 2018, King Van launched a YouTube channel, according to Social Blade. His channel gained 2.67 million subscribers in a short time. Anyhow, he only earned 2.1 million dollars from advertising on YouTube.
YouTubers receive about $2 or $3 for every thousand views. Hence, according to our calculations, he earned approximately 20 thousand dollars for each video. Furthermore, he made Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, TikTok, and many other social media ads.
There are many ways to make money from social media. Some of them include:
- Endorsement of a brand
- Marketing through affiliates
- Videos that Motivate
Further, our sources state that Facebook ads generate $8.75 per 1000 views. As it turns out, King Von made about $100,000 through social media alone.
King Von released two albums, 15 singles, and an EP between 2019 and 2020, as per Discogs. Thus, it was evident that he made more than 100 thousand dollars per year on average.
Facts & Trivia about King Von
Listed as one of the top rappers. Also included in the elite list of famous U.S. celebrities. On August 9 of every year, King Von celebrates his birthday.
An Atlanta shooting resulted in the arrest of King Von and Lil Durk in June.
A Fulton County courtroom held a hearing to determine probable cause for Durk and the two rappers. Von co-defended them. On February 5, 2019, the two men allegedly shot and robbed a man outside a popular Atlanta drive-in.
Following the signing of King Von to Lil Durk’s Only the Family label, Von released the single Crazy Story, which gained many streams and views. Lil Durk was featured in a music video for “Crazy Story 2.0” released on May 20 of the same month.
It peaked at number four on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. The third rendition of Crazy Story Part 3 was released on September 13, 2019. Sadababy and Von released “Pressin” on January 10, 2020.
king von net worth: $550,000
King Von’s current net worth is estimated at $880,000, mostly based on the $550,000 in salary and income he is estimated to have earned as a rapper.