WhatsApp, an instant messaging platform for smartphones, has announced a new feature that will allow users to send messages scheduled for a future date.
This new feature will be especially useful for businesses that want to schedule reminders or announcements for their customers. In this blog post, we’ll explain how to use the new WhatsApp scheduling feature. Stay tuned!
Send A Scheduled Message On WhatsApp
Sending scheduled messages on WhatsApp is a great way to make sure your messages go out at the right time, without you having to remember to do it yourself. Here’s how to do it:
- Open WhatsApp and tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Settings” and then “Account”.
- Tap “Scheduled Messages” and then tap the toggle switch to turn it on.
- Tap “New Message” and type your message as normal.
- Tap the clock icon in the top right corner of the screen, and then set the time and date for your message to be sent.
- Tap “Send” and your message will be sent at the time you specified.
How To Hide BlueTicks
WhatsApp has become one of the most popular messaging platforms with over 1.5 billion active users. It offers features like group chats, voice and video calling, and document sharing. But there are some features that are not so popular, like the BlueTicks.
What are BlueTicks?
BlueTicks are those ticks that appear next to a message sent by someone after you have read it. They are used to indicate that the sender has seen the message. Some people find them annoying because they feel like the other person is watching their every move.
How to hide BlueTicks?
There is a way to hide the BlueTicks on WhatsApp. Here’s how:
Open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Read Receipts. Toggle off the option for “Read Receipts”.
How To Send Message To Any Number On WhatsApp Without Saving
WhatsApp, being one of the most popular messaging platforms out there, offers a lot of features for its users. One of these features is the ability to send messages to any number without saving it first.
Here are the steps to follow in order to do so:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat window of the person you want to send a message to.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the chat window and select “New Message”.
- In the “To” field, type in the phone number of the person you want to send a message to.
- Type your message in the text field and tap on the send button.
- How to Block Messages Without blocking Profile on Facebook?
- How To Delete Instagram Messages From Both Sides
- How to Delete Skype Messages?
Conclusion: How To Message Any Number On WhatsApp Without Saving
In this article, we have looked at how you can schedule messages on WhatsApp. This is a great feature if you want to make sure that important messages are sent even when you forget or are busy.
Just remember to set the message to be sent at least five minutes in the future so that it doesn’t get sent too early. Lastly, don’t rely on this method for time-sensitive messages as there is always the possibility of delays.