Well, being a big fan of iOS over Android, I just love the devices manufactured by Apple.inc. I am also an iPhone user so whenever I have some free time I just keep searching for useful iPhone and iOS tricks.
I just learnt a really helpful trick, which will help you recover all your deleted pics on your iPhone.
This comes in really very handy when you have to transfer some important things through your friends iPhone to yours using Bluetooth, but your device’s memory is full.
So in such a situation you can delete the pics in your iPhone and transfer the data and then recover the pics back once easily using this trick.
This trick will also help you if you tend to delete the pics accidentally. So as iPhone doesn’t come with a trash bin where the deleted pics are sent, you need to learn this trick in order to restore them.
Follow these steps:-
1. Firstly download and install the software named iPhone Data Recovery. You can easily download this software from HERE
2. Once you have installed the software successfully, open up the software in your pc.
3. Now connect your iPhone to your pc
4. Once it shows that your iPhone is successfully connected, just enter the DFU mode
5. Once you enter the DFU mode (it may take up several minutes to enter the DFU mode after clicking), it takes time as it will scan your complete phone data and show up all the folder on the screen.
6. As the scan completes you can easily see all the deleted photos and can select the ones you need to recover.
7. After you have selected the photos that you want to recover, simply click on the RECOVER button on the left corner.
8. Now disconnect your phone and open gallery, you will notice that the photos that you selected would have been recovered.
The software being used is completely safe, I have personally used it and can assure you that it will not add any kind of spyware or viruses to your system. I have seen that most of the users are a bit reluctant for using any kind of third-party software for such tricks.
However such tricks without a third-party software won’t be possible because iOS is a closed source software, so it is not that easy to make a change to the system files, well such things can be done without software in Android as its an open source software.