Images are very important for a blog post. Images embedded in a blog post should be tempting and relevant to the topic.
Blog posts without images will look so basic and readers also will feel it un-interesting to read your blog posts.
You can always create your own unique images if you know image editing. Else there are many sources to find relevant images, the major source being Google Images itself.
You can also use images from image-sharing websites or any image sharing sites like Flikr or Picasa, provided you give proper image credits!
Instagram photos can also be a great source for images to use in your blog posts. Instagram being the most popular image sharing platform, can surely help you find relevant images for your blog posts.
But as there is no Instagram Desktop App, you may face it difficult to find, download or link Instagram photos directly.
But even though there is no Instagram for Desktop, today we are here with an easy and efficient way to embed Instagram photos into your blog posts without any hassles.
This is possible solely because of the Embed Instagram Tool developed and released by Digital Inspiration.
Instagram Embed Tool is a great online tool by Digital Inspiration that allows users to embed Instagram photos or videos into their web pages or blog posts. Hence, I hope you will find this online tool helpful too!
How To Embed Instagram Photos Into Your Blog Posts?
If you’re seeking for a method to easily add Instagram Photos to your blog posts, then below is how you can use the Embed Instagram Tool for the same purpose:
- First, go to the Instagram’s website on your web browser, and log in with your credentials.
- Find the desired Instagram Photo, that you’ll like to embed on your blog post.
- Now copy the URL of the images.
- Then on a new tab, navigate to the Embed Instagram Photos tool.
- Paste the URL of the Instagram Photo you chose into the box that appears.
- Then click on the “Generate Embed Code” button.
- After clicking the Generate Embed Code button, you’ll see an HTML embed code of the Instagram Photo you chose.
- Please note that, when you generate the HTML embed code, the original image description, hashtags and username are also automatically embedded in the generated code. Hence these details will also appear when you paste the image onto your blog post.
- Whenever you need to paste the Instagram Photo into your blog post, simply shift to the HTML mode of your post editor and paste the code wherever you want it to be displayed.
And now you can successfully embed Instagram Photos into your blog post. It is recommended not to remove the hashtags, user description and username from the image in order to give respect to the copyright holder.
Instagram recently added video support to their application, and you can also embed Instagram videos the same way you embedded Instagram images. Make sure you copy the correct URL of the video.