To convert png to jpg, we can use various methods available not only over the web but on our system. Yes! you might be unaware with it, but it’s a fact that you can convert your image format from png to jpeg and vice versa with the help of the tools that are already available on our system.
If you want to learn how to convert jpg images to png or png images to jpg then read out the complete article till the end. In this article, I will let you know not only online tools but offline tools as well.
In the article, how to convert png to jpeg, I will share three to four ways to convert to jpg images. Also, some of the tools help you to convert images to not only in jpg format but any other like gif, BMP, tiff etc.
How to Convert png to jpg Without Losing Quality
It is a common scenario when people convert their images from png or jpg or jpg, PDF to jpg to some other format but with the compromise of quality. But this is not going to happen today. You can also see how to resize an image without losing quality.
The methods I am going to show you below, will not drop down the quality of your images. Let’s check out what those methods are:
#Method 1: Using the Microsoft paint tool
This is the one of the best methods to convert your images from one format to another. We all have used paint in our life at least once but have you ever imagined this kinda use of the paint. No, right? So if you are really excited to learn then follow the below steps.
- First of all, go to the Microsoft paint and open the image you want to change the format of.
To go to the Paint go to Start> All programs> Acessories> Paint
- Once you are on the Paint home screen, open the image that you want to convert. Now, click on the Menu icon from the top left corner. And click on open to open the image. See the screenshot.
- Once the image is opened, again go to the menu bar, and this time, click on Save as. While saving the image, you will need to select the format you want your image to.
- As you want to save your image to jpg format select jpg from the file type. You can take the help of below screenshot for the better understanding.
- When you click on the Save as you will see the few of options like Png picture, Jpg picture, BMP picture etc. So you can directly select that by clicking on the format showing there.
- In the screenshot, I have selected the JPG from the suggestion. If you want some other format that are not showing in the suggestion, then you can click on Save as. And after that, you can select the format. See the screen capture.
This is the easiest way to convert your image from png to jpg. If your image is in the jpg format then choose another format from “save as type”. This method not at all drops down the quality of the image (I am saying it on my personal experience). You also can try this out.
#Method 2: By Using Png to Jpg converter
- This is a third party software which allows converting images from png to jpg format with just a few steps.
- To use this software, you will have to download and install it on your system. After that, you can use it for converting the image format.
- To download this software click on this link. This link will redirect you through the direct download page. When you click on the link the software will start downloading.
- Once the software is downloaded install in on your machine and then use it by following steps which I have described below.
Step 1: First and foremost, open the software on your system.
Step 2: Now upload your png image by clicking on the add image option. If you are finding difficulty in seeing the option see the image below. I have marked the option with the red rectangle.
Step 3: After clicking on that option, you will be taken through the upload page, select the image you want to convert to the jpg format. And click on the Convert Button.
Step 3: As sooner you click the convert button a small window will pop up where you will have to select the location you want to save your converted image to. Select the location and click on Ok. And you are Done.
# Method 3: By using an online service
The above tools I mentioned are the offline tools. But the next tool I am going to share is an online website which works same as the above tool. If you want to know how to use the website, the procedure is given below.
- First of all, go to Zamzar.com.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will see an image like this. See the screenshot.
- As you can see there are 4 steps which are to be followed in order to convert the image format.
- In the first Step, you will have to upload the image you want to convert. Click on Choose file and select the image.
- The second step is to choose the format you want to convert your image to.
- The third step is to enter your email address where you will receive the converted file. You can not leave the option blank as it is a compulsory field.
- And at last, the fourth step is to click on the Convert button. Once you click on Convert, your image will be sent to the email address provided.
I hope you have got all the ways to convert png to jpg image and have learned how to change png to jpg. Along with photos, you can also convert a video in gif. GIFs are the hottest way to share memes on Facebook and Instagram. You can convert a part of the videos into GIF that you can share on social media. Here is how to convert Youtube to gif.
For any query or suggestion drop your comment in the comment section.