Are you confused, irritated at the same time because Beaver Builder not working? Read below to find out the main reason and how to correct it.
Step-by-step instructions to investigate Beaver Builder not working…
At the point when this happens to me, I discover the builder isn’t stacking or just hangs during load.
Just honestly, when this specific issue occurs, the page builder stacks fine and you can work inside the builder, however, it will not save the changes.
Furthermore, as a rule by then you’ve effectively invested a piece of energy dropping and tweaking a few components on your page… just to find you’re going to free the entirety of your work.
So whenever you’re finished shooting, this is what to do:
Above all else, to kill any babble, go through the standard suspects:
- switch off any remaining modules
- clear your store
- attempt once more
Tip: you can generally open up an in disguise window in case you’re in Chrome, or a private page in case you’re in Firefox, as these choices ordinarily sidestep treats.
By and large, simply killing the remainder of the modules may assist you with recognizing the reason behind Beaver Builder not working as expected on your arrangement.
On the off chance that the builder stacks appropriately after you’ve done this, begin reactivating each module individually and attempting the builder after every actuation.
Utilizing this strategy, you ought to show up at the offender. At the point when you do, you may need to discover a supplanting module that gets along with Beaver Builder.
However, imagine a scenario where that doesn’t work.
In the event that the above doesn’t fix your issue, there’s a decent possibility you have a similar issue I had.
So we should break this:
Underlying driver: stacking extra forms of jQuery in total agreement.
I was utilizing a piece of code from the Rapid Mailer module on my site. I had it set up to catch leads remotely (so the module runs on site A, and the code nearby B pushes the supporter information to site A).
As this was a membership structure, I added it to the footer gadget, which was showing internationally (i.e on each page).
What I didn’t understand was that the module’s piece was utilizing jQuery (jeez, I don’t understand everything) thus, when a page (any page) stacked, the footer gadget script stacked…
… which implied that when I attempted to alter a page utilizing the Beaver Builder, the page builder just as the footer gadgets were attempting to stack separate jQuery scripts and disturbing everything.
Thus, the good is this story is to remind you to check whether you’re utilizing a structure or any component in your footer or header that you can eliminate to test while you’re investigating.
Presently we should take a gander at the second regular situation…
Instructions to investigate Beaver Builder not saving…
In this situation, this is what things look like:
- the page builder stacks fine
- the page builder turns out great
- the page builder will not save
This is what to do…
Start by checking the standard suspects, as I depicted in the past situation:
- switch off all modules
- attempt Beaver Builder once more
- switch each module individually and continue to attempt the page builder to check whether you can get the offender
On the off chance that the above doesn’t fix the issue, it’s an ideal opportunity to contact your host…
At the point when I hit a brick wall, I, at last, reached my host. What’s more, think about what they found…
The firewall was going crazy each time I attempted to save an alter. Truly!
Thus, if Beaver Builder isn’t saving your work however stacking fine, meet up with your host and request that they check the firewall logs, particularly in case you’re in a common facilitating climate.
On the off chance that you’re pondering, I changed hosts after that. After some forward and backward with help and their wacky firewall hyping some more, I didn’t try to stay. All things considered, I moved to my new host and completed the site without any problems.
Call me flighty on the off chance that you should, yet having managed has for longer than a time of running an advanced organization, you figure out the great and the awful. The old common host with the psycho firewall was an old minimized worker plan I actually conveyed at that point. I incidentally turned out to utilize that space to foster a test site, which is the point at which I hit this issue with Beaver Builder.
So the time had come to jettison the host.
Furthermore, in case you’re interested, you can see my short rundown of suggested has here.
I trust this post is valuable to you in assisting you with fixing the issue.